Breakfast all day
- Sourdough, Seeded or Fruit toast7.5
- with your choice of Jam Lady Jam, Melbourne Roof Top Honey and King Valley Butter
- Tapioca Glass, rhubarb, poached pear, kaffir lime leaf and seasonal picked fruit, tapioca, topped with lightly toasted desiccated coconut (V) GF15
- Banana bread pancakes, citrus, berries and passionfruit mascarpone (V)17.5
- Confit Ham Hock, Served with cows fetta cropquettes, fennel and leaf garnish salad, green herb hollandaise, poached egg and toast18.5
- Wild Omelette, Jungle wild mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, whipped goats cheese and snow pea sprout, multigrain toast(V|GF*)17.5
- Smashed avocado, preserved lemon and goats curd, seeded toast, garden herb labna, shaved baby cucumber and garnish greens salad (V, GF) - add poached egg 3 - add bacon 4 15
- The Resident BLAT, avocado, bacon, lime aioli, roquette and tomato in a roll (GF)15
- Classic Smoked Bagel, toasted bagel, huon smoked salmon, dill, popped capers, crème fraiche, avocado and wild rocket (GF*)17
- Winter Warmer, Curried cannellini beans, chorizo, cows feta, two fried eggs and toast (V|GF*)18
- Tipsy Beetroot Salmon, Beetroot and raspberry Absolute cured Tasmanian salmon, house-made cornbread, dill and caper crème fraiche, poached egg with green hollandaise19
- Chilli Scramble, Spanish chorizo, chrisp tortilla, spring onion, salsa verde scambled eggs18
- Two free range eggs your way on toast9.5
- - feta / spinach / onion jam 3
- - avocado / bacon / hash browns / mushrooms / roast tomatoes 4
- - smoked salmon rillettes / chorizo 5
- - beer battered chips with housemade company mayo 8
Lunch all day
- Pick Me Up Salad (V|GF*), fresh picked leaf, avocado salsa, Spanish onion,red cabbage, pea shoots, and brioche Crouton crumb serve with blood orange and lime dressing (add poached coconut chicken, +5) 17
- Resident’s Wagyu Beef Burger, Australian wagyu beef, bacon, house pickled cucumbers, onion jam, leaf, tomato, and American cheddar. Served with beer battered chips and our company mayo 19
- Mississipi Fried Chicken, with mozzarella and chive waffle, candied crispy bacon crumb, spiced maple 17
- Three Bags Fulsilli 14 hour slow cooked lamb shoulder ragu, fusilli pasta, topped with herb and garlic oil, basil and ricotta 21
- We at 'The Resident' believe in sourcing ethically raised, caught and killed meat and fish. All our fresh fruit and vegetables come from within Australia and within their season. Please feel free to ask any questions about where or who we source our produce from
Coffee by Rumble Coffee Roasters
- White Coffee 3.8
- Black Coffee3.5
- Batch Brew3.5
- Chai (by Prana Chai)4.5
- house made almond milk add $1
Teas - by Larsen & Thompson
- English Breakfast / Earl Grey4
- Jasmine Pearls / Sencha 4
- Peppermint / Camomile / Lemongrass & Ginger4
- Cold drinks by Hepburn Spring: Mineral Water / Lemonade / Blood Orange / Cola / Ginger 4
- Freshly Squeezed Juice: Orange / Apple 5
- Pink: pear, watermelon, mint 5
- Red: beetroot, carrot, apple, ginger, lemon 6
- Green: celery, cucumber, mint, apple 6
- The freak shakes: Vanilla / Chocolate / Strawberry / Salted Caramel 6.5
- Smoothies: The Popeye - spinach, banana, cucumber, pineapple, coconut water & green biotic / Berried Treasure - acai, banana & berry 8
- Espresso Martini – Absolute Vodka, Kahlua, espresso, vanilla syrup 15
- Cloudy Apple Mojito – Bombay Sapphire, lime, apple, mint 16
Beers / Ciders
- Cockies Ocean Road Pale Ale (330ml), Bellarine Peninsula, VIC 8
- Flying Brick apple or pear cider (330ml), Curlewis, Bellarine Peninsula, VIC8.5
- Leura Park Vintage Grande Sparkling Blanc de Blanc 2013, Curlewis, VIC glass / bottle (48)8
- Ingram Road Chardonnay 2014, Yarra Valley, glass / bottle (43) 9
- Ingram Road Cabernet Merlot 2013, Yarra Valley, VIC glass / bottle (48) 9
- POURING & SERVING WITH LOVE, DAILY, 7am – 4pm, please note the kitchen closes at 3pm unless stated otherwise. Thank you!
What is inside The Resident?
Coffee from Five Senses specialist roaster, single origin and roasts from around the world.
What do we cook in our house?
A seasonal breakfast and lunch using artisan produce where possible.
What is in our backyard?
Plenty of seats on the outdoor deck and under the pergola.
Who are our neighbours?
The people of the community using the Anniversary Bike Trail which we can see from our back yard.
Who lives in our house?
Friendly and passionate industry people who love what they do.