- Sourdough, Seven Grains or Rye Bread7.5
- with your choice of Jam Lady Jam, Melbourne Roof Top Honey and King Valley Butter (Orange Fruit toast or Gluten Free bread +1 )
- Summer Fruits blueberry, coconut flakes, natural yogurt, chia bowl, house made granola topped with berry compote 15
- Banana Pancake berry coulis, mixed berries passionfruit, mascarpone16
- Avo Beets sliced avocado, roasted beetroot puree, seven grain, house made purple egg15
- Dutch Waffle Cone popcorn chicken, crumbed candied bacon, vanilla pod mascarpone, spiced maple 16
- Super Bowl baked sweet potato, red quinoa, spiraled vegetables, celery, kale, sweet corn, cherry tomatoes, roasted pumpkin hummus 16
- The B L A T E bacon baby cos, avocado, fresh tomato, fried egg, melted cheddar, sriracha mayo, brioche loaf17
- Green Omelette shallots, asparagus, silver beets, crumbled Yarra Valley feta, Kasundi, grilled flat bread, nut free pesto sauce16
- Reuben Sandwich slow cook spiced corn beef, savoy cabbage, Swiss cheese, cos lettuce, house pickled, rye bread, Russian horseradish dressing18
- Confit Ham Hock avocado, Persian feta, beetroot hollandaise, fried egg, Turkish bread18
- Zucchini Corn and Organic Buckwheat Fritters coriander, spinach, lentils, carrot, baby beets, puff grain salad, cucumber yoghurt, soft poached egg17
- Two free range eggs your way on toast9.5
- - feta / spinach / hollandaise / tomato kasundi 3
- - asparagus / avocado / bacon / roesti potato / mushrooms / roasted heirloom tomatoes 4
- - chorizo 5
- Wagyu Beef Burger Istra bacon, house pickled cucumbers, onion jam, baby cos, tomato, American cheddar, milk bun. Beer battered chips, company mayo 19
- Resident Pulled Pork apple cider, roesti potato, apple aioli, grilled peaches22
- Panfried Fresh Salmon Fillet from Port Esperance, beetroot ganache, carrot puree, heirloom tomato, wilted kale24
- Beer battered chips with housemade company mayo7
- We at 'The Resident' believe in sourcing ethically raised, caught and killed meat and fish. All our fresh fruit and vegetables come from within Australia and within their season. Please feel free to ask any questions about where or who we source our produce from
Coffee by Rumble Coffee Roasters
- White Coffee 3.8
- Black Coffee3.5
- Batch Brew3.5
- Chai (by Prana Chai)4.5
- house made almond milk add $1
Teas - by Larsen & Thompson
- English Breakfast / Earl Grey4
- Jasmine Pearls / Sencha 4
- Peppermint / Camomile / Lemongrass & Ginger4
- Cold drinks by Hepburn Spring: Mineral Water / Lemonade / Blood Orange / Cola / Ginger 4
- Freshly Squeezed Juice: Orange / Apple 5
- Pink: pear, watermelon, mint 5
- Red: beetroot, carrot, apple, ginger, lemon 6
- Green: celery, cucumber, mint, apple 6
- The freak shakes: Vanilla / Chocolate / Strawberry / Salted Caramel 6.5
- Smoothies: The Popeye - spinach, banana, cucumber, pineapple, coconut water & green biotic / Berried Treasure - acai, banana & berry 8
- Espresso Martini – Absolute Vodka, Kahlua, espresso, vanilla syrup 15
- Cloudy Apple Mojito – Bombay Sapphire, lime, apple, mint 16
Beers / Ciders
- Cockies Ocean Road Pale Ale (330ml), Bellarine Peninsula, VIC 8
- Flying Brick apple or pear cider (330ml), Curlewis, Bellarine Peninsula, VIC8.5
- Leura Park Vintage Grande Sparkling Blanc de Blanc 2013, Curlewis, VIC glass / bottle (48)8
- Ingram Road Chardonnay 2014, Yarra Valley, glass / bottle (43) 9
- Ingram Road Cabernet Merlot 2013, Yarra Valley, VIC glass / bottle (48) 9
- POURING & SERVING WITH LOVE, DAILY, 7am – 4pm, please note the kitchen closes at 3pm unless stated otherwise. Thank you!
What is inside The Resident?
Coffee from Five Senses specialist roaster, single origin and roasts from around the world.
What do we cook in our house?
A seasonal breakfast and lunch using artisan produce where possible.
What is in our backyard?
Plenty of seats on the outdoor deck and under the pergola.
Who are our neighbours?
The people of the community using the Anniversary Bike Trail which we can see from our back yard.
Who lives in our house?
Friendly and passionate industry people who love what they do.